GREAT news! Participatory Budgeting (PB) results are in from the 35th Ward and ALL of Hermosa's infrastructure projects won!
Special thanks to Alma, Matilda, Leticia and and Cirina for their hard work with obtaining the votes!
Check out the picture below to see the items that will be earmarked for 2017 (item #1, item #2, and item #4, won).
Vote ballot item #1
- Resurface alleys: 2200 N. Keeler/ 2200 N. Tripp
- Replace concrete alley aprons: W. Bloomingdale at N. Tripp
- Replace curbs & gutters: the intersection of Cortland at Keystone, and along stretches of 2200 N. Keeler
Vote ballot item #4
- New LED lighting on Karlov from Armitage to Fullerton
- New LED lighting on Tripp from Palmer to Belden